Tuesday, March 13, 2007

-- Á Ĝőőď Ŝţãrt --

Perhaps human are easily influenced by their friends around. As I noticed a lot of my friends started to have their own blog, I was also motivated to have one. Until recently, I was again be reminded by my Love one to start writing on my own blog, I think I couldn't find any more excuses for myself.

I was thinking of when writing my blog, I wanted to write in Mandarin as I always think that I can express more. However, the moment I started to create this blog, I was in my office and too bad my pc couldn't allow me to type any Chinese characters. Haha!

I always tell my friends that I am very 'long-winded'. (In fact, my love one and my friends always told me that way too.) I guess by the time you read until here, you already started to yawn and say that: "This must be a boring gal."

I must honestly tell you that I like teaching since I was 6-year-old. Since my kindergarten, my ambition on the academic record books would always be a TEACHER. I think this is why I am so nagging. I always enjoy explaining this and that to my friends but somehow I didn't noticed some people like to have short and simple explanation. Anyway, THIS IS ME!

If you ever have chances to meet me at the first time, you will notice that I am not a good approaching girl. I will always so be self-protective at the first meet. However, once you get to know me longer, your impression towards me will definitely be different. You might probably find out that I can talk all the time until you need to STOP me and saying that you need to leave. Haha!


Alright, first post.. Seem to be TOO LONG! My style, no choice..

2 comments:

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Hi everyone!

lonely said...

i am just like u,but y u did not update for long time ?