Wednesday, March 14, 2007

-- Valentine's day --

This is a day of two extreme feeling. For those in love, they will anticipate the celebration very much. However, for those single, they will feel that it's going to be another lonely day for them..

For my case, this is the first time celebration of valentine with my dear. He bought me a bouquet of roses and brought me for dinner at 'Wok & Pan'.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BB Lim:" Mama, papa asked me to present this to you."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BB Lim:" Mama, do you like the flowers? Otherwise, can you give me? I want to give to my lover." -- Naughty BB Lim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just found your blog while browsing, and wanted to say you have a nice blog... those are pretty flowers!

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

hi julia.. thanks for ur comment.. i visited ur blog too and i just want to say, "U're so pretty!"

Anonymous said...

花美 人更美
祝福你 呵呵