Thursday, April 12, 2007

-- PC Fair in Melaka --

Last Saturday and Sunday was Pikom PC Fair in Melaka Mahkota Parade.

I normally don't prefer to visit this kind of event as I understand that it would be extremely crowded. Because of certain reason, I visited the fair and bought something for my dear.

There were only a few exhibited PC and IT-related companies setting up their booths and of course reducing the sale prices to the bottom line to attract customers and buyers.

Perhaps I always have the mindset of saying that those people who work and involve in this kind of event is not respectful at all. Somehow after observing their "professional" marketing and communication skills, I should say sorry to them. I should have understood that they are also endeavour in performing their tasks in a well-manner.

If you don't trust me, try to stand at a side and observe any of the salesperson..

They normally can name the customers anything that they want to buy and then start telling them the function of the items or all kind of explanation to make them understand on the usage of the products. Just ask yourself, "Can I do that?" For me, my answer will be an "NO". I am not a good marketing and sales person.. Haha!!

No comments: