Wednesday, May 16, 2007

-- Life --

Initially I didn't think of sharing all these problems with all of you but I really don't want all those 'problems' to mess my life.

Why everything must take place at the same timeWhy good effort and good attitudes to students are not appreciated? Two Malay students still wanted to 'bully' me and somehow the complaint were reached to my director. My director is kind of people who protects students all the time. This is why he helped me to 'solve' the problem but somehow I felt that he still think is my fault not to communicate with the students properly.

That was the first time I felt so frustrated since I have been an academician half a year ago. I really thought that students will know how much good effort I have put on them when I give them lecture, tutorials, labs; mark their quizzes, tutorials, exam papers; prepare their coursework marks; always be there when they come for consultation. Those were just my imagination. Students didn't really appreciate it. Now I understand why good lecturers will turn to be 'bad' after some time..

And then, come another problems where I couldn't imagined of. I am assigned to teach Mathematic (Trigonometry & Matrix) next trimester. I always think of teaching E-Commerce, Business Managment, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and other management subjects but at the end it turn out to be different. I understand that this is natural. Everyone also knows that what you asked will not definitely to be what you get at the end of the day. It was just my problem of lack of confidence in Mathematics. I have to admit that I am a slow learner since I was young and I often be careless in doing maths. I always pray not to be assigned maths but somehow it seems that the challenge have been declared and I have nowhere to run of..

Anyway, I am lucky to have my dear who is good in Maths. He promised to assist me when I prepare for the lectures and tutorials. Thanks dear.. Hopefully, my students will be understanding enough..

Last Saturday, I was eagerly anticipated the arrival of my family to Melaka as my parents were supposed to attend a wedding dinner. However, the bad news came first. My mom's car was bang by a lorry and thank god that my mom was fine and only the car was severely damaged. I was shocked of the news.

Why can't everyone drive carefully? If you ever sit inside my car, you will know that the only time I will scold people is when I am driving. I can't tolerate to those people who wants to speed in the housing area, people who can't follow the sign board properly. Are they blind? Are they stupid? Sorry, I have to be rude. If you only wait until the moment where you will feel regret, it is too late. Those people can't even understand of this simply theory and I don't think anyone will sympathized to them if anything happens to them.

On the same day, I got to know that my cousin brother was admitted into hospital due to Denggi and it was already a week ago. I was shocked that nobody informed me. Maybe you don't understand why I am so concerned about my relatives. My mom only has an elder brother and that's why we are very close to each other. It is glad to know that my cousin brother is much more better now and may he gets well soon.

Somehow the day before I heard my dear mentioned about his pressure in work. I couldn't imagine those women in his company are so cruel and I believe they might be having mental or psycho problem too. Dear, you must be strong enough to fight with all those insane. Haha. I will always support you. Ganbate.

My best friend also has problem. She felt her leg pain last Monday and then her stomach was not feeling well too. I am worry of her. Hope everything is fine with her. She is really my best buddy in MMU since I studied here. I am so glad to have her to always listen to my stories and even she is in love, still she takes good care of me together with her love one. Haha. Thanks to both of them.

May everything goes fine with me.. Ÿëñ Ŵitĥ ♥ Ŀŏνз is coming back soon..

No comments: