Friday, October 19, 2007

-- Melaka Brand New Simply Fish --

A couple of weeks ago, my dear and I decided to go to Simply Fish for lunch.

We noticed that it had been renovated and the new environment is definitely better than the previous one.

The renovated restaurant brings you a feeling of having lunch or meals nearby the seaside with bright sunshine.

New Simply Fish Logo? Not really sure...

We dare not to capture much of the photos.
Anyway, it is highly recommended for you to visit by yourself. :-P

Before food and drink are served, I usually take a photo for memories.
Actually I just woke up and thus the look was still a bit sleepy.

I like this posing of my dear (because his mom also has the same posing) :-P

The drinks were quite expensive.
I guess it's because the charge of food is considerably low, thus they want to charge higher for drinks.

Dear dear's Spaghetti Marinara. Finger licking tasty and you must try it!

My Green Apple Smith Fish was also delicious and I like the Green Apply Tartar sauce the most!

No comments: