Wednesday, October 31, 2007

-- Lantern Festival --

On the second day to Penang, we went to visit the Penang International Lantern Festival at Autocity -- a quite happening place in Butterworth.

Actually my dear and I were wondering whether a kaola lantern could be found inside and because of the 'buy one free one' promotion, we were somehow 'cheated' but we ended up with taking photos.

The main entrance.

Are all these Hello Kitties' buddies?

What is Sanrio? Say 'Hi' to Kitties...

Wow! Hello Kitties have their own Kitties bus...

Hello Kitties were selling fruits? No idea...

Find a place to take a photo for both of these sweet girls. Haha!

How Hello Kitty related to elephant? Don't ask me ok?

Jurassic Park - Coming episode.

Woaahh. Tiger's coming!

I know what are you thinking...
We were discussing about the sexual harassment of the leopard to the deer. Haha!

The 1st photo that we took after we arrived in Penang.

Yo... I couldn't imagined how obvious was my tummy after eating seafood to the fullest.

Omg! Help! ZhenJian's head was on fire...

You will always be my best 'Sister'...

Look at ZhenJian.. He always had an unique facial expression which I couldn't competed with him. :-P
This is the only chance for four of us to take a photo together. Best friends forever!~

Let's take a photo with Kitty. Lovely? You mean me or Kitty?

Before leaving the festival, we took a photo on the hut provided for visitors to take a rest.

Guess what was ZhenJian looking at? (Must be a pretty girl... Haha!)

Nice photo for both of us ya?

2 comments:

zhenjian said...

i didn't cheat you guys. i thought koala bear and poala bear are the same. :p

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jian,

We never blamed you le.

Anyway, kaola bear is like my lovely bear and therefore

kaola != poala!