Saturday, December 8, 2007

-- Cousin's Wedding --

Last month was a good month for wedding and I got the chance to attend a wedding of dear's cousin sis' wedding dinner.

The bride and bridegroom were pouring the champagne happily.

Dear dear & I -- after the dinner and he looked drunk. haha!

Dear dear's mom & I. Does dear dear and his mom look alike?

Very precious moment where four of us can take photo together.

Don't be confused. They are not the same person. They are actually How Zan's twins brothers. Don't ask me who is elder or who is younger. I'm still learning on how to differentiate them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LiYen San...
你瘦了……是不是因为最近太忙了啊?

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

aries san, where got slim? just that the black clothes make me seemed slim only. haha! next sem will be extremely busy. hehe..