Wednesday, December 26, 2007

-- S.O.B. -

Last two weeks, dear's colleagues asked us to go for a drink in The Friends Cafe.

Dear dear suggested to his colleagues to try on a type of liquor named S.O.B.

This is how the drinks served. Liquor with lemon.

Once the waiter lite up the liquor, it needs to be finished up while the liquor is still flaming.

After that, eat the lemon immediately and it will make you feel better as well.

Everyone who tried the liquor was complaining on their feeling of burning stomach and luckily neither dear dear nor I tried. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Take a look at my website; pirater Un compte facebook