Tuesday, January 22, 2008

-- Birthday present from someone special --

First of all, who is the someone special? Deng Deng Deng Deng... Of course is my dear dear. Haha~

So what he bought for me for this year birthday?

From the very beginning he already informed me that he would buy me a fragance.

We went to test on Calvin Klein (CK) Summer and I really like it.

Unfortunately, we didn't know that it was a limited edition and we thought of buying it at another place and sadly we couldn't find it any else place.

Then, I tested on CK Eternity and at first I didn't really fond on the smell. However, after a while, it seemed lasting and that's why at last dear bought it for me.

I think another meaning behind is the 'Eternity' for our love. Wahahaha~


Yeah~ My present. Thanks dear.

Guess what? Dear dear bought even more for himself. He bought CK be and CK Truth.
This is the proof. :P

No comments: