Saturday, January 19, 2008

-- Early celebration --

I was given a surprise for my early birthday celebration two weeks ago, Christine, Chin Nee and Cent suddenly asked me and dear dear to join them for a drink at Mori Cafe. Initially, I thought it was just a normal drink with best friends as Christine finished her final examination and prepared to go back to her hometown the following day. So, undoubtfully, dear dear and I had agreed to meet them before they had a three-weeks trimester break!

Eventually, before reaching to midnight, they requested the part-time singers in the cafe to sing a birthday song and the waiter brought the birthday cake out from the kitchen (they were well-prepared and the cake was kept away before I entered the cafe). I didn't know that the cake was for me as I saw the next table was so excited singing along the birthday song and clapped their hands cheerfully. All I thought was it must be the birthday of one of the guests on the table next to us.

However, before I could further my imagination, the cake was put in front of me. Christine, Chin Nee and Cent gave me a winks and I turned to my dear and saw him giving me a big smile indicating the cake and birthday songs were dedicated to me as for the early celebration of my birthday. I understood that it was a perfect plan by three of my best friends and I actually didn't know how to response. Even making a wish and blowing the candles also made me felt so nervous as I didn't expect on this big surprise.

I am very grateful to these three best friends -- Christine, Chin Nee and Cent where I actually have been treated them as my sister and younger brother all these while. So glad of this birthday surprise and everything that they had prepared on that night especially the cake and the present.

Chocolate Ice-cream cake.

BB Lim had a new Mei Mei two weeks ago. It's my birthday present from Christine, Chin Nee and Cent. Superb cute right? Thanks sis and bro. Appreciate it and love it so much!

No comments: