Tuesday, March 11, 2008

-- Gordon Blue --

During the end of last month, we planned to have a dinner at outside as it had been long time for us not going outside for dinner.

Initially, the plan was to eat Sushi. Hmm, yummy~ However, things didn't go as what you have planned. Sushi King was so crowded with human being and there wasn't even a single seat that could be taken.

Thus, here's come Plan B and we decided to go Secret Recipe. As usual, at the end of our dinner, I had bought a piece of temptating cake for my next day breakfast. :-P

The crispy yet delicious Gordon Blue was served after dear's.
He ordered our favourite dish -- Macaroni and Cheese.

Take a look with this post. I really feel that I gained some weight.Maybe because of those delicious and fabulous food.. Haha~ Stop blaming the food! It's my own greediness in term of eating. Must start to control myself...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyo..

liyen ar liyen...

ur blog nvr failed makin me hungry le...

-weEp-

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Hi Loy,

Maybe the next time you can join me as well so that you won't feel so hungry? Haha!

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Hi multifunctional.

Thanks for your comment and your support as well.

Your blog is somehow full of useful information but I couldn't understand the language. :P

Take care.