Thursday, July 24, 2008

-- Amigo Japanese Food --

As one of my friends recommended me to purchase a set of vouchers to be used in Amigo, I was very willing to do as I thought it was the western food vouchers. However, it was the Japanese food which are newly offered in Amigo. In the end, I still decided to buy one set because I am a Japanese food lover too. Haha. So the other day, dear and I decided to use it before the expiry date and we invited Mei Ping -- my bro's gf as well.

The free dish from the voucher. I forgot its name but it's similar with Fried Yam.

One of the free side order - Salmon Temaki.

Mei Ping's order -Unagi Donburi. I guess it must be very delicious because I love unagi so much! ~

Dear's order - Tori Katsu Donburi. A little bit like omelette fried rice. Haha.


My order - Tori Teriyaki Set with the promotion of free one side order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck, amigo's japanese food not nice la~~~ i went 3 times for its japanese food, everytime not pass... Oh, went 3 times jz because wanna give amigo the chance to change its rate in my heart :D

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Haha. I think different people have different perception gua. We went twice for its Japanese food and found that it was not bad. Maybe you ordered the wrong dishes? Hehe..