Monday, March 19, 2007

-- Dinner with Korean Women Referees --

Saturday night, I went to have dinner with
football referees as requested by my mother.
Along with us are sister, my cousin sister & her friend.

It wasn't a pleasant dinner at the beginning.
My mother was trying to tease the
restaurant staffs with some angry tones.
Luckily, they were all good-tempered.
Otherwise, I think we would be having
dinner at the police station instead of
restaurant.

Those women referees are from Korea.
They are very friendly and nice..
They will always look at you and smile..

I was shocked with some of the referee's body figure..
If you do not observe properly,
you won't know that she is actually a female..
This is so shock to me!

Is this a good sign or vice versa?
Some of them told my mother before..
that they couldn't find a lover..
just because of their body figure..

Anyway, I admired their enthusiasm towards sports..

I wish them ALL the BEST..

So sad that I didn't bring any camera with me on that night.
Otherwise, I can share the photo here..

1 comment:

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Those women referees are really 'fit'!