Monday, March 19, 2007

-- Extra earning --

After the dinner with Korean referees,
one of them suddenly held my hand
and passed me a dollar note to me.

I was so shocked of that..
but my mom gave me a signal that
I must accept the money..
The referee said she knew my mom for long time
and she wish to give some gifts to us..

I remembered that I said many times
of THANK YOU to her..

Now, the most interesting part will be

"Guess how much money she gave me?"

Wish to know the answer?

It's a US $ 100..

Wow!

Unbelievable..

Anyway, my mom said she will help me to
bank in to my account.. Haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...she actually gave you a 100 bucks?!

cool..

oya..found out ya blog from cent..

-weEp-

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

hi loi.. yeah! she really given me the $100 but my mom said she will help me to keep it.. :-P