Tuesday, June 19, 2007

-- Bad Day --

Today is definitely a BAD day for me..

I told my students that I will arrive at class earliest by 8.05a.m.

Therefore, the class will normally start at 8.10a.m and latest by 8.15a.m.

Somehow new students seemed to be early birds.

They woke up early and came to class before 8a.m.

That's why I was reported for being late not more than 7 min by the FOSEE's head.

Haha! How dare me? !

It's because we are human.

Human has feelings but I think he doesn't has.

He thought that everyone must not make any mistake and if you try once,
you'll know the consequences.

If you want me to tell you his name, I am dare to do so but I don't want.

If you want to know his name,
visit MMU website and get into FOSEE webpage to know it.

I am thankful to 2 of my best friends.

They had given me good advices.

Yes! I should have changed myself.

Not to be too particular on the stupid comment.

As long as I am doing right thing, don't have to care about what other's thinking.

Do you agree with me?

Thanks to this STUPID IDIOT FATTY for teaching me a lesson!

No comments: