Sunday, June 24, 2007

-- Greedy => Food Allergy --

Last wednesday, I attended the annual dinner of CADP.

It was a fantastic one, all delicious food and nice games to play with.

Everyone got their own "lucky draw" and I got a hamper.

Unfortunately, because of the per person charge in the buffet, I didn't let go of any chance to eat nice food especially SEAFOOD.

Opps.. There's come the disaster.

The next day, I got allergy and the whole body started to get itchiness gradually.

On Friday morning, when I woke up, I didn't even dare to look at my own body as it's fulled of scar of scratches.

I thought it was measles but at the end doctor said it should be food allergy and she suspected the seafood.

The moral of the story. "Think twice before you eat, don't only think of the price you pay!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

rodrigo, Obrigado pelo seu comentário! (translated from Google translator)