Wednesday, August 29, 2007

-- Appreciation --

Today, and in fact not even today, I need to thank Nini sis for helping me a lot.

When I couldn't get my job, she told me not to worry as she prayed for me.

When I got my job, she asked me not to be so tension and all her advice was helpful to me.


When I was not in good mood, she told me her story and asked me not to be sad.

Like today, when I was hungry, she went and bought me food for my lunch.

I don't know how to thank her to be with me all the while no matter I am happy or sad.

Thus, I am appreciating and will continue to appreciate her as my SIS.

Thanks for being my sis, Nini !!

2 comments:

icymint said...

Hi Liyen,
Didn't know you were in the Senate for convo. Must have missed u there.
How're u lately? Must keep in touch ya!
Take care gal!
Hugs,
-MingZheng-

ŸëŃ ŵiţĥ ♥ ĿŏVз said...

Hi MingZheng,

Sorry to reply late.

How are you there? I am fine here as Assist Lecturer in CADP and at the same thing pursing master by research.

What about you? Working in Penang?

Keep in touch ya!

Miss ya.