Tuesday, August 28, 2007

-- Senate --


When I was still studying my Bachelor degree, I always wondered what is meaning of having Senate in the faculty?

Who are actually the Senate?

Once I joined CADP then only I found the real answer.

Members of Senate consists of all the lecturers inclusive of the Head/ Dean of the faculty.

Haha! The first time we were called for meeting with ERU, then I was shocked with the discussion on whether all the member of Senate agree with the graduation status of certain students.

Couldn't believe that I am one of the member of senate in CADP.

So one of the 'advantage' of being member of senate is the opportunity to be invited to attend convocation. Not only to attend but you will be observed by thousands of parents and graduates to enter the hall before Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah. Isn't it sound cool?

It was pretty boring because we could hardly talk on the stage. What I had done for the 4 hours on the stage was day-dreaming. Haha!

No comments: