Wednesday, September 10, 2008

-- IKEA --

Last two weeks, dear and I joined his aunty Amy and his cousin bro -- Victor for shopping at IKEA. It was my first time to pay a visit to this famous home accessories shopping centre and it really amazed in the way that they displayed their various showroom such as bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, office and etc. Dear and I bought a new dustbin because of its nice design and it costs us only RM9.90. We had a lot of desire after the visit because we started to dream that our house will be like this and that after observing those showroom's design. Anyway, let's save up some money and turn this dream to become reality one day... Haha!
We had breakfast in IKEA food court where they provide a special food trolley for customers to carry their multiple breakfast set at the same time. This is such a creative design and makes me think of the Dim Sum restaurant. As for our Fried Bihun, Chicken Wings and 4 cups of free flow coffee cost us about RM30++. Thanks aunty Amy for the treat.

This is the executive chair which suit dear's requirement and I think we are going to purchase it during end of this year. Yeah!~ RM199 Exec Chair... Comfortable and relaxing...

Dear told me that he wants his changing room in this design so that he can view a 100 times whenever he changes his clothes and haa his own 'fashion show' in the bedroom. (As you know he likes to place different pose everytime he went for clothes shopping... :-P)

This is the opposite view of the changing room in which dear wishes to hang and keep all his clothes and garment here. Yeah.. Dear, don't forget about my section ya.. I think this design fulfill my changing room requirement as well. :-P

No comments: