Friday, April 4, 2008

-- Journey to KL --

On the next day after I went back to Melaka from Cyberjaya, dear and I went up to KL to visit my mom as she was not feeling well.

That was really an interesting journey. Want to know why?

Dear was driving on that day and amazingly he said there was one bus which followed his car closely and kept on 'highlight' him for a signal to give way. We wondered anything went wrong with the bus driver. The bus was driven on the speed of 130 - 140 km/h and it was like far ahead from the limited speed -- 110km/h.

The 'super' bus' plate number was BGM 3116.

Wow. No wonder it could have 'fly' so fast. I wondered what's the feeling of the passengers sitting on the bus. If I was one of them, my face would definitely looked pale like a piece of white paper.

SE Super bus- I wouldn't dare to take this bus even if all other buses are full. Haha!~

Guess where is this place? It's the restroom and prayers' place which were set up in one of the Petrol Kiosk in KL-Seremban Highway. Quite amazed with the signboard available there.

Hehe. The ladies are located at the right.

Seriously I like this signboard very much!~ Maybe because of the design with sky and clouds.
So remember, Don't drive and drunk because you are advised to drive safely.

No comments: